Wednesday, January 20, 2010









Announcing Work on Vol.2 of WINS!

Hey all,
I'm very excited to announce I'm putting together another Words I Never Said book in honor of Valentine's Day. Unlike the first volume, this book is focused on rants to those special people in your lives: from the third grade teacher you had a super crush on to the person you plan to marry.

Rant submission is the same as the first book: I will be collecting rants until February 14, 2010. The book should be done sometime in March. Please message rants to Alyssa Bailey, e-mail them to wordsineversaid@gmail.com or post them on the group wall. All rants will be included, but the theme is love so try to write them to those people in your life.

If you would like a copy of the second or first volume of WINS, please just provide your e-mail: I'll send out the book as a PDF to everyone who requests copies.

Invite your friends and please submit!

-Alyssa

Send all rants to wordsineversaid@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on Volume 2.

    These are some heartfelt words in that volume, and warm up the cottles of my spirit.

    Looking forward to Volume 3 about the FUTURE.

    ReplyDelete